Yes, you can become a father with surrogacy.
When you are ready to become a father, surrogacy is a great option. Surrogacy for single men programs do not require you to be heterosexual nor do they require you to be married or partnered. This flexibility is why many intended parents choose our programs. We also have a program specially designed for men who are HIV positive because we believe that everyone should be able to have a child of their own, no matter their status. Our staff at MIRACLE Surrogacy goes above and beyond to help our single clients achieve their dream of having a child. From answering initial questions to helping you find a place to stay in Cancun, to helping you get your baby’s passport. We are experts with years of experience who are here to help educate and inform.
A common question we often get from our single, male clients is “Am I too old?” and the answer is “Probably not.” Our oldest client to date was 62 years old. Once you have the test results of your semenogram (sperm analysis), you will know the health of your sperm. Thanks to ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), we are able to directly inject sperm into an egg cell. Therefore, even if your sperm have low motility, they can still be used to fertilize the egg cells. This service is included in our Premium Cancun Surrogacy Program.Get Started
Why MIRACLE Surrogacy for Single Men?
Here are the top reasons to choose our clinic in Mexico for your surrogacy program if you are single:
- No requirement to be married or partnered
- English speaking staff
- Modern, European-style clinic
- No wait times or long matching process
- Streamlined exit process to acquire your baby’s passport
- Large database of medically screened egg donors
- Excellent customer service to help guide your journey
We are highly aware of the challenges that go hand-in-hand with surrogacy, especially the challenges faced by single men who want to have a child. Surrogacy can be emotionally taxing due not only to the emotional investment but the financial investment as well. As a single person, you are going to want to have support from friends and family during your journey. Many of our clients visit our clinic in Mexico with close friends or relatives, and we highly recommend you do this as well.
We are fully transparent with all of our costs and procedures and offer tours of our clinic in Cancun to our intended parents. If you ever have a question or concern, feel free to contact our support team and they will be with you as soon as possible.
Surrogacy for Single Men: Next Steps
When you decide to begin your surrogacy journey, there are some things that you will need to complete.
- STD/STI Testing. This testing is very important to make sure that you are not carrying any diseases of which you are not aware, and the test must be completed within six months of your sperm deposit. Here is a list of all the diseases your test should screen for:
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B. It is important for you to do all of the following:
- HBsAg (Hepatitis B surface antigen): when this test is positive, it means you are currently infected with HBV (Hepatitis B Virus) and can pass the infection to others
- Anti-HBc (antibody to Hepatitis B core antigen): When this is positive or reactive, it means that you have HBV infection or had it at some time in the past
- Anti-HBs (antibody to Hepatitis B surface antigen): When this is positive, it means that you are immune to HBV infection, either from vaccination
- Semenogram (Semen Analysis). You will also need to do a sperm analysis in your home state/country and scan/email us the results (must be less than 6 months old at the time of leaving your sperm deposit with us at our clinic). This is important so we have an idea about the quality of your sperm.
- Submit our Client Information Form at miraclesurrogacy.com/cif. This form includes information we will use to generate your contract. Please be sure that the information is accurate.
- Photocopy of the picture page of your passport.
Once you have completed those four steps, you will begin to look for your egg donor of choice. We recommend that you choose five egg donors and submit those choices to our support team. The support team will then confirm the availability of your donor as well as the costs. You will then make your final egg donor choice.
Choosing an Egg Donor
Making your egg donor choice is a very critical step. In order for us to “lock-in” your egg donor, you will need to sign your contract and complete stage one payment. This payment will guarantee that your egg donor is not selected by another client. After your stage one payment is made, we will help you arrange your stay in Cancun to leave your sperm deposit. We recommend that you plan to stay in Cancun for a minimum of three business days for this first visit. This will allow time for our clinic to test your sample and be sure that it is optimal for fertilization.
We will help you select accommodations for your stay. Cancun is known for its fantastic beach-side resorts, however, we also have more economical options close to the clinic that are also excellent. Our staff in Cancun will be happy to help you at any time during your stay should you need assistance. Our egg donor database is available at miracleeggdonor.com. If you would like to view the database, please let us know by going to miraclesurrogacy.com/get-started.